What are Cookies?
Furniture Now uses tracking technologies such as Cookies to recognise your browser each time it visits our site, and to track which pages you visit whilst on our site.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies.
These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
However, if you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them.
How we use your information:
Furniture Now uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Furniture Now uses your personal information:
- To complete a transaction.
- To deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly whether by email, telephone or mail. We may also keep information on your communications with our customer service representatives.
- To keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels. You will be able to "opt-out" from this activity at any time.
- To enhance your customer experience and help we complete your transactions faster.
- For planning, product development or research purposes.